How to create a ZIP file (allows multiple image upload):
Quick photography tips:
- Ensure photos are well lit so we can appreciate your colour scheme
- Snap every possible angle, squeeze yourself back into each corner of a room, or if you have a fancy wide-angle lens (not fish-eye) for fitting it all in, great!
- Try a few close ups on special areas of a room, like a cluster of artwork, table arrangement, interesting architectural features, or the detail on a beautiful chair
- Blurred images make us seasick so please try to keep steady
- It’s nice to see homeowners & pets in one or two shots, but try to avoid the family snaps look, i.e. chase the kids or your roommate off the sofa!
Share your story!:
- Name: First names will do, if preferred
- Age: Optional!
- Occupation: Other readers love to know what type of people own great homes!
- Location: Country and city
- Building info Property type, year built, if you were involved in the build or renovation, name of architect if applicable, and roughly when purchased
- Interior info: Your initial design idea and how your home evolved
- Any other info: Facts you deem important, interesting, or just plain fun!
Above all, just show us your home rocks! Back to Submission Form